Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Mike's Vacation

What are the social implications of "Hulk" the roller coaster versus "Spiderman" the ride? How about "Space Mountain?" Not to mention "Tower of Terror" or "The Mummy?"

It's been over a year, so I obviously need to refresh my memories of the fantastic plastic experience of central Florida.

Sorry, I won't post for about 2 weeks while I investigate "The Rock n Roll Rollercoaster" and the like.

And I've got so much to say! I've read a really good book recently - Freakonomics. I want to write on some deep topics. I've got a draft of a long piece about causality and I.D. The excellent Bill Tammaeus wrote recently about not seeking the historical Jesus. Plus, why I'm a "Red Letter Christian."

Not enough time, what with the wife and kids, 50 hour workweek, grad school, the part-time business, Adult Education and Sunday school at my church, etc, etc.

Till next time, cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Visit My Current Blog!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?