Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Going on Haitus

I probably won't post anything till early January.

This hobby of mine must give way to real world duties for a while. My statistical model of US healthcare expenditures is due one week from tomorrow. My Adult Education Team budget is overdue. I have things to ship for my business. I have a final exam in two weeks. My Christmas tree and decorations are in my hallway but not on display. And I will be out-of-town for over a week. I have a full-time day job. And a family. etc, etc.

In the meantime, Scientific American has a highly recommended article about the health effects of socio-economic status.

Harpers brilliant editor Lewis Lapham wrote an essay highly criticial of the administration this month, also highly recommended.

Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Visit My Current Blog!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?